Temporary Oracle RTD developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The RTD developer will be the key person supporting all RTD Development, support and RTD environment upgrade/maintenance efforts at the Client Site. RTD developer will work closely with business and technical teams to gather requirements facilitate design and lead development and deployment. RTD developer will be the mentor for the Client resources.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience working with J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience with designing/developing/implementing RTD inline services
- 2 – 3 full life cycle RTD implementation experience with RTD version 3.0 and above
- Experience troubleshooting performance and other issues.
- Experience and good understanding of RTD architecture in a WebLogic clustered environment
- Experience extending RTD inline service with
- Experience integrating RTD service with external facing web application is a plus
- Experience integrating RTD service with Siebel application is a plus
Duration: 6 months
Location: North Carolina
How to Apply
Please call 713-589-7069 or Email ; email@example.com
238 total views, 1 today