Full-Time Lead IT Auditor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Under the general guidance of the Director, Information Technology Audit:
- Plan and perform/support audits of Harris Information Technology functions with over 400 employees and activities in several countries, with emphasis on assessment of internal controls.
- Help determine audit scope and direction, develop audit programs and budget estimates, and perform test procedures designed to analyze key systems and related process controls.
- Evaluate process and business systems effectiveness through the application of knowledge of financial systems, manufacturing operations, engineering, procurement and other functions.
- Effectively interact with and communicate results to auditees, audit management, business unit management and senior management.
- Prepare formal written workpapers and reports, documenting audit work performed, and expressing conclusions on control adequacy.
- Assist with the company-wide, annual web-enabled Internal Control Self Assessment (ICSA) process by reviewing questionnaire content, serving as ICSA liaison, analyzing ICSA responses and determining related audit follow-up activities.
- Perform data mining of the ERP system (PeopleSoft and Oracle Financials) to continuously audit selected financial functions.
- Support Financial/Operational audit efforts, as assigned.
- Provide occasional audit assistance to the external auditors.
- Travel up to 40% with some international locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems; CISA preferred; MBA, CPA and CISSP are pluses.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT audit experience, preferably in Big 4 Public Accounting or comparable industry.
- Proven ability to lead IT audits and interface with all levels of management; working knowledge of COBIT and Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements; recent exposure to related projects preferred.
- Strong understanding of systems and business process risks and related internal controls.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, and Oracle Financials and Supply Chain, Windows Active Directory, Firewall and Unix Solaris, Oracle databases, and Microsoft Access preferred, and ERP implementation experience a plus.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-lingual skills a plus.
How to Apply
Please send all inquiries or resumes to Liz North, Corporate Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
614 total views, 1 today