Full-Time Business Development (IT Solutions / Services)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Presidio Networked Solutions is the leading provider of professional and managed services for advanced IT solutions. Our services and solutions enable our clients to maximize their return on investment in data center/virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility and networking technology. More than 1,800 Presidio professionals serve over 5,000 clients in all 50 U.S. states, Europe and Asia. Presidio addresses the complete technology lifecycle – helping clients in the private and public sectors plan, design, integrate, operate and optimize their IT infrastructure. Presidio solutions are developed with strategic partners, including Cisco, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp and VMware, who are the leading innovators in the IT industry. Our unique capabilities and approach to serving our clients have translated into a track record of success. For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for DoD Account Managers, with a focus on the US Air Force, who will be responsible for providing business development and driving sales with existing and new clients, as well as develop strategic planning activities for the DoD sales lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Conduct strategic planning activities across existing & prospective client base
· Engages the client at a business requirements level to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving the client’s needs
· 5+ years of sales / business development experience and a track record of identifying and closing opportunities delivering advanced technology solutions and services.
· Must possess current relationships within the Air Force community. Direct experience required.
· Identify and develop opportunities to sell services directly to the US Air Force, as well as US Air Force contractors.
· Develop contacts with existing customers and execute a plan to develop new customers.
· Identifies the need for, and engages the appropriate internal, vendor or partner personnel to assist with the requirements gathering for federal opportunities.
· Maintain strong vendor partnerships related to the products, professional and managed services delivered against federal client opportunities.
· Demonstrable experience supporting US Air Force contracting, BPAs, GWACs, IDIQs, etc.
Presidio offers excellent compensation and benefits packages commensurate with the skills and experience this position requires. If you’re interested in improving and exceeding your professional and financial career goals, and want to work with some of the industry’s best, contact us about joining our team.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant
M/F/V/H are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
To inquire, submit your resume, or recommend a referral, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
331 total views, 1 today